We have very fast pace of development
, driven by the ambition to be the best in the world
and our work culture is similar to StartUp's
. In our daily work, we apply the "nothing is impossible"
attitude and see opportunities in the problems.
We have a team with friendly
people. We value people who share their opinions
and think actively with the team."You will be constantly learning about our users, their pains and gains, trying out different techniques to fail fast and deliver the next big thing our users been waiting for.
I can promise you no BS attitude and freedom to explore the approach that works best for you and the user. Pretty much an opportunity to create something that will have a lasting effect on our product and the users on the daily basis."
, our product manager. If you want to know more about his plans, look our week report video
THIS ROLE WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- participate in all phases of a product, from discovery to delivery to iteration;
- use prototypes as your primary canvas for communicating ideas both internally and externally;
- constantly test your ideas with real users & customers;
- define different scenarios and build interaction patterns;
- use tools that help you study user behaviour (UX);
- create interface prototypes (UI) and create the logic of the product with wire frames;
- pose and analyze different tests (A/B) to verify that this is the best product that can be offered;
- transfer the status and needs of the product to the Product Manager, who is in charge of managing it as their name says.
WHAT HELPS YOU IN THIS POSITION:
- user research;
- UI/UX design;
- questioning everything;
- soft skill
Our main office is in Viljandi but in the best case, we are waiting you to work in our Tallinn office (currently Lift99, but very soon we move to our own place). ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? #1
Look just one function video
and you see how the current Eziil UI/UX looks like. If you think there is a lot of work to do, then we agree and you are welcome to do it. #2
Do you feel team fit after watching this video
? We really appreciate transparency and clarity! #3
If you watched our previous video and you are wondering how the fundraising is going, then take a look at this video
. Also you should be aware that among our investors
there are those who have high expectations and these people help us by sharing their #next-level know-how. To mention a few examples, you will find Siim Teller, Martin Henk and Taavi Tamkivi.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let's talk!
Please send your CV to email@example.com