ERP software typically includes the following features:
- Financial management: It can help you manage your financial processes, such as invoicing, accounting, and budgeting.
- Human resources management: The software can help you manage your human resources processes, such as employee tracking, payroll, and benefits.
- Customer relationship management can help you manage your customer relationships, such as sales and marketing.
- Supply chain management: ERP software can help you manage your supply chains, such as inventory management, order tracking, and supplier management.
- ERP can also help you track production processes, such as material requirements and capacity planning. This is part that can be done also by the MRP software.
Depending on the organization's needs, ERP systems can vary in size and complexity. It can be implemented as on-premise software or as cloud-based software.
An ERP system typically consists of a database and user interfaces. The database is used to store data related to the system, whereas the user interfaces provide a way for users to interact with the system. The database includes the list of parts and their SKU
These systems can be implemented as on-premise software or as cloud-based software.